Skip to main content

begining

Dear day 1,
After careful consideration I have decided to blog again. I want to document my family and the experiences we go through. As I was watching the annual General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. (This is the church that I belong to.) A scripture struck me within my very soul. "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and  glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 5: 16. I realized at that moment that I have been hiding myself in my own life and in my house and not sharing myself and my talents with others. I have always been the person to not ask for help, because of course I am a strong women and I can do it on my own. Saying I am a private person is an understatement. So here it is! My intention is to keep weekly journal of my life, through my eyes. Thanks for reading and enjoying my awesomeness!

Sincerely, Erin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone have a trank gun!

Sometimes I feel like a toddler, discovering my belly button for the first time. My belly button is so unrecognizable now. The only problem I am finding about being pregnant is all the body changes. I mean, weight! Being thin for 28 years then ballooning up in a matter of months has really scared me. I know, I know, everyone says that I will loose it all very quickly, but I still don't like it. At church I looked down at my feet and ankles and realized that I no longer have any ankles...they have morphed into cankles...Yuk! I was so discussed that I almost threw up. I wish I was one of those women who don't gain hardly anything and don't really look like they are pregnant until they give birth. Okay, enough of poor me! It's not hard to remind myself that I am pregnant though...I can't go an hour without her kicking me. There is life in there...I am so happy whenever I can feel her. I am happy really easily...just give me chips or ice cream and I am fine. Which isn&#

Our Baby Girl's Room

The Baby room is getting more attention now. I have decorated the walls and put new bedding in the crib. I thought about painting the walls but I think it looks better with the original cream color. I really didn't want to much going on in there. She is one lucky girl to have all this attention to her room. If you didn't notice from the pictures we have decided to name her Cheryl Love Christopherson. She is named after her Grandma Christopherson that has passed away from breast cancer. She was a amazing woman and so little Cheryl has some big shoes to fill. My next project is to make some cute little dresses for her. We can't wait for her arrival. XOXO-Erin

Homemade Diaper Bag

I finally made a diaper bag for myself to replace the nasty old one I had. I am so far loving it a ton. I went from a pattern at first then scraped it and did my own design. I am happy with the result and now I am contemplating on making more and selling them. XOXO-Erin