Skip to main content

Is it spring yet?

At the Park
Daddy and Daughter, don't they look alike?








Easter 2011


We got a jumping chick for the girls and it was a big hit.






Homemade Easter Bunnies. June's is purple and is supposed to look like a rattle and it has a bell inside. Cheryl's is the one that looks like a tooth. I really didn't think it would look like a tooth. Oh well, can't take the tooth obsession out of the girl, huh?

Standing Up Already




I caught a smile. Yippee.

Couldn't get a smile out of Cheryl
This is all I could get, with a messy face, runny nose and blurry.
June fell asleep after lunch. How cute.
Daddy pushing the girls around in there toy bin. They were laughing and laughing.

Easter was interesting this year. The girls had beautiful Easter dresses from Grandma and Grandpa Campbell. Thanks! That morning we ate breakfast got ready for church and brought the Easter baskets out. We ate some candy and then went to church. We came home and Cheryl looked a little off...she then threw up on her dress. Well, there went the family Easter pictures. So, we will have to get the girls dressed up and take some pictures with there cute pink Easter dresses some time soon. Cheryl is fine she now has a cold that she shared with the whole family, that was nice of her. In the mean time, it has snowed out here too. In May! I love snow, but more than six months of it, I am kinda done with it. Also my baby sister had her 4th baby. Adam Russell Williams. Congrats Heather. Miss you and her cute kids. We miss all of you Californians.
XOXO-Erin






Comments

Daniel said…
Those bunnies are cute. June is going to be walking in no time.Yikes! hehe
We love you too and too bad that she threw up on Easter and you guys were all sick. Bummer. Thank you I am recovering great and Little A is doing great too. Cant wait to see you, when we do.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Diaper Bag

I finally made a diaper bag for myself to replace the nasty old one I had. I am so far loving it a ton. I went from a pattern at first then scraped it and did my own design. I am happy with the result and now I am contemplating on making more and selling them. XOXO-Erin

Does anyone have a trank gun!

Sometimes I feel like a toddler, discovering my belly button for the first time. My belly button is so unrecognizable now. The only problem I am finding about being pregnant is all the body changes. I mean, weight! Being thin for 28 years then ballooning up in a matter of months has really scared me. I know, I know, everyone says that I will loose it all very quickly, but I still don't like it. At church I looked down at my feet and ankles and realized that I no longer have any ankles...they have morphed into cankles...Yuk! I was so discussed that I almost threw up. I wish I was one of those women who don't gain hardly anything and don't really look like they are pregnant until they give birth. Okay, enough of poor me! It's not hard to remind myself that I am pregnant though...I can't go an hour without her kicking me. There is life in there...I am so happy whenever I can feel her. I am happy really easily...just give me chips or ice cream and I am fine. Which isn&#

Our Baby Girl's Room

The Baby room is getting more attention now. I have decorated the walls and put new bedding in the crib. I thought about painting the walls but I think it looks better with the original cream color. I really didn't want to much going on in there. She is one lucky girl to have all this attention to her room. If you didn't notice from the pictures we have decided to name her Cheryl Love Christopherson. She is named after her Grandma Christopherson that has passed away from breast cancer. She was a amazing woman and so little Cheryl has some big shoes to fill. My next project is to make some cute little dresses for her. We can't wait for her arrival. XOXO-Erin