Skip to main content

Pumpkin Carving!





We are always trying to do free or less expensive date's. So, we decided to carve pumpkins. It was so much fun! We even got a carving kit and I got all professional on my pumpkin and carved a witch. Nathan did a great job too...although he wanted his face on the pumpkin instead of his carving of the cowboy...which was way scarier, I thought. I love to celebrate all the funny little Holiday's.

I also had another Doctor's appointment. I am now having to go to the Doctor's every two weeks...it seems excessive...but I am getting closer to my January 10th due date. Everything went good. I just need to eat more veggies and slow down on my exercising a little bit. The problem is that every time I eat veggies I about throw up, so I really hope I will be able to eat those nasty greens. I am now counting every day for her kicks. I have to count her kicking ten times in an hour...well, she really exceeds that. She must be a gymnast, because she kicks me about twenty times in an hour. Can't wait until she is out and stops kicking me from the inside.
XOXO-Erin

Comments

Vivian Campbell said…
sounds fun! we need to do that too, i hate cleaning the pumpkins out though, it's so gooey!
so we're going to your house the tuesday before thankgiving. tell me if that's ok with you guys! i can't wait to see you guys! YAY!
Joi Montrief said…
Hey you! How fun! You look hot in the shirt! hehe So maybe she's exercizing?! Just like her mom. You've got her addicted. Great! LOL

Loveyou!
Cal said…
wow. you guys are really good at that! When we carve our pumpkins,they just have the triangle eyes! Have a happy Halloween!
Wow, two week visits. It starts to go so fast when you start those two weekers. Love the pumpkins. You guys did great.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Diaper Bag

I finally made a diaper bag for myself to replace the nasty old one I had. I am so far loving it a ton. I went from a pattern at first then scraped it and did my own design. I am happy with the result and now I am contemplating on making more and selling them. XOXO-Erin

Does anyone have a trank gun!

Sometimes I feel like a toddler, discovering my belly button for the first time. My belly button is so unrecognizable now. The only problem I am finding about being pregnant is all the body changes. I mean, weight! Being thin for 28 years then ballooning up in a matter of months has really scared me. I know, I know, everyone says that I will loose it all very quickly, but I still don't like it. At church I looked down at my feet and ankles and realized that I no longer have any ankles...they have morphed into cankles...Yuk! I was so discussed that I almost threw up. I wish I was one of those women who don't gain hardly anything and don't really look like they are pregnant until they give birth. Okay, enough of poor me! It's not hard to remind myself that I am pregnant though...I can't go an hour without her kicking me. There is life in there...I am so happy whenever I can feel her. I am happy really easily...just give me chips or ice cream and I am fine. Which isn&#

Our Baby Girl's Room

The Baby room is getting more attention now. I have decorated the walls and put new bedding in the crib. I thought about painting the walls but I think it looks better with the original cream color. I really didn't want to much going on in there. She is one lucky girl to have all this attention to her room. If you didn't notice from the pictures we have decided to name her Cheryl Love Christopherson. She is named after her Grandma Christopherson that has passed away from breast cancer. She was a amazing woman and so little Cheryl has some big shoes to fill. My next project is to make some cute little dresses for her. We can't wait for her arrival. XOXO-Erin