Skip to main content

No Excuses

June's Cooking Show!
June always wants to cook and has been begging me to film her cooking. I had a million excuses, but I decided that June didn't care that she was in her jammies. She didn't care that the kitchen had bad lighting. She didn't even care what she made. She just wanted to have her mom film a video of her cooking in the kitchen (like she loves to do with me). So, with my IPhone in hand and all those excuses that I created I threw them out the window and decided to STEP UP and be the mom she wants and needs. We made the first video in 2017 and she loved it so much. We got busy and made more excuses. June didn't give up though. She wanted to do another video. So, on a school night I wanted to make banana bread and decided that we are already making it, so I might as well let June make it and film it. June loves to cook and watching her video's. I love her so much and I want her to do the things that she loves to do, so, I will continue to not make excuses and make the time for her cooking shows. Here are Junes' Cooking videos!





xoxo- Erin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone have a trank gun!

Sometimes I feel like a toddler, discovering my belly button for the first time. My belly button is so unrecognizable now. The only problem I am finding about being pregnant is all the body changes. I mean, weight! Being thin for 28 years then ballooning up in a matter of months has really scared me. I know, I know, everyone says that I will loose it all very quickly, but I still don't like it. At church I looked down at my feet and ankles and realized that I no longer have any ankles...they have morphed into cankles...Yuk! I was so discussed that I almost threw up. I wish I was one of those women who don't gain hardly anything and don't really look like they are pregnant until they give birth. Okay, enough of poor me! It's not hard to remind myself that I am pregnant though...I can't go an hour without her kicking me. There is life in there...I am so happy whenever I can feel her. I am happy really easily...just give me chips or ice cream and I am fine. Which isn&#

Our Baby Girl's Room

The Baby room is getting more attention now. I have decorated the walls and put new bedding in the crib. I thought about painting the walls but I think it looks better with the original cream color. I really didn't want to much going on in there. She is one lucky girl to have all this attention to her room. If you didn't notice from the pictures we have decided to name her Cheryl Love Christopherson. She is named after her Grandma Christopherson that has passed away from breast cancer. She was a amazing woman and so little Cheryl has some big shoes to fill. My next project is to make some cute little dresses for her. We can't wait for her arrival. XOXO-Erin

Homemade Diaper Bag

I finally made a diaper bag for myself to replace the nasty old one I had. I am so far loving it a ton. I went from a pattern at first then scraped it and did my own design. I am happy with the result and now I am contemplating on making more and selling them. XOXO-Erin