Skip to main content

Updates...and new hardware

 Cheryl loves to dance
 Her new time-out stool
 or we like to call it, the naughty stool
 Happy and coloring
 Super cute, hugging her crayon
 Junes new fancy helmet
 Purple with butterflies
 What a cutie pie
 I call her my little piggy, she just grunts instead of crying. Just like a little piggy
 Beautiful sisters
 Say cheese
 Up close and personal
 Just about 6 months old
 And ready to crawl
Get going girl


Since June was about 2 months old we noticed that she wanted to lay on one side of her head more than the other. Because of that she developed a flat spot on the back of her head. Further research we had to get her some fashionable hardware to help her head grow into a better shape. So far it's going well and she will probably only have it for 3 months. Luckily she is such a easy going baby that the helmet doesn't bother her at all. Cheryl also is growing and learning more. She now gets to sit on a Naughty stool to learn to be a better girl. My next task will be potty training. Yikes. Pray for me I am gonna need it. She is such a smart girl, so I am hoping that all will go well.  Our girls are growing rapidly, and I am loving every minute of it. We also had a quick trip out to California to go to Nathan's grandmother's funeral. Sad circumstances, but we loved to see family, we just wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks to my Parents for the dinner at Spaghetti Factory. It was a lot of fun. We miss you all tons.
XOXO-Erin

Comments

Joi Montrief said…
Ohhhh they are so beautiful! I miss them! They look older already! How did that happen? Miss you too!
Kristy said…
June looks very cute with her helmet. Gillian had one of those for a while too when she was small. And Cheryl is just adorable-her personality really shows through her pictures

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Diaper Bag

I finally made a diaper bag for myself to replace the nasty old one I had. I am so far loving it a ton. I went from a pattern at first then scraped it and did my own design. I am happy with the result and now I am contemplating on making more and selling them. XOXO-Erin

Does anyone have a trank gun!

Sometimes I feel like a toddler, discovering my belly button for the first time. My belly button is so unrecognizable now. The only problem I am finding about being pregnant is all the body changes. I mean, weight! Being thin for 28 years then ballooning up in a matter of months has really scared me. I know, I know, everyone says that I will loose it all very quickly, but I still don't like it. At church I looked down at my feet and ankles and realized that I no longer have any ankles...they have morphed into cankles...Yuk! I was so discussed that I almost threw up. I wish I was one of those women who don't gain hardly anything and don't really look like they are pregnant until they give birth. Okay, enough of poor me! It's not hard to remind myself that I am pregnant though...I can't go an hour without her kicking me. There is life in there...I am so happy whenever I can feel her. I am happy really easily...just give me chips or ice cream and I am fine. Which isn&#

Our Baby Girl's Room

The Baby room is getting more attention now. I have decorated the walls and put new bedding in the crib. I thought about painting the walls but I think it looks better with the original cream color. I really didn't want to much going on in there. She is one lucky girl to have all this attention to her room. If you didn't notice from the pictures we have decided to name her Cheryl Love Christopherson. She is named after her Grandma Christopherson that has passed away from breast cancer. She was a amazing woman and so little Cheryl has some big shoes to fill. My next project is to make some cute little dresses for her. We can't wait for her arrival. XOXO-Erin