Skip to main content

Yep...on the move again!

That's right...theirs no typo...we are moving to Salt Lake City! Nathan was able to get a great job opportunity, and here we go. With the packing, no sleep from baby Cheryl, and stuck in the house like a hermit, I am definitely ready for this to be over. We are very excited about moving and can't wait to be in a big city again. I am just excited to be near some real shopping. Woo Hoo. We will be up there on Valentine's Day weekend. We are so blessed that Nathan was able to get a job in this hard economic time right now. My heart goes out to all the people that have lost there job. All I can say is that someone is looking out for us. Thank you everyone that has been there for us during the good and bad times. We are so happy right now. Cheryl is one happy little baby too...she is all smiles and laughs already. Although, she is very addicted to mommy right now...daddy tries, bless his heart, but all she wants is mommy.
We are about to pack the computer now...so I will blog when we are all settled. We are blessing Cheryl up in Salt Lake on March 1st. If you want to come, give me your Email and I will send you info.
So much to say, so little time. Till next time...soon in SLC.
XOXO-Erin

Comments

The Expatts said…
Congratulations on the new job and move, sounds like SLC may be just what you need with your new little one! Oh, and we had that same thing when little Randy was brand new... he didn't sleep, we had to pack to move, and I felt just like a hermit too! It took me a long while to get over it all, but hopefully for you it will help with the new move. But in case it takes a little longer to get over those baby blues like it did for me, just know that there are others who have been there-- when I was going through it, I thought I was the only one and that made it harder to adjust. Good Luck! And Cheryl is beautiful :)
Shannon said…
You Dad told me...sounds exciting and better for you guys! Good Luck!!
Joi Montrief said…
YAY moving again...the story of our lives. Hopefully there won't be too many more after this huh??? hehe I miss Cheryl like the desert misses the rain. LOL Oh yeah and you too! hehe

Talk to you soon sis...wish I could be there to help!

Love ya!
steveschulz said…
Congrats guys! Sounds exciting. Good luck with the new job!
Good luck to you guys!! I hope everything is going good!!
Pattersons said…
erin-you must really like to stay busy:) congrats on the new job, move, and of course, baby cheryl! sounds like good times are inevitable for the christophersons:)

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Diaper Bag

I finally made a diaper bag for myself to replace the nasty old one I had. I am so far loving it a ton. I went from a pattern at first then scraped it and did my own design. I am happy with the result and now I am contemplating on making more and selling them. XOXO-Erin

Does anyone have a trank gun!

Sometimes I feel like a toddler, discovering my belly button for the first time. My belly button is so unrecognizable now. The only problem I am finding about being pregnant is all the body changes. I mean, weight! Being thin for 28 years then ballooning up in a matter of months has really scared me. I know, I know, everyone says that I will loose it all very quickly, but I still don't like it. At church I looked down at my feet and ankles and realized that I no longer have any ankles...they have morphed into cankles...Yuk! I was so discussed that I almost threw up. I wish I was one of those women who don't gain hardly anything and don't really look like they are pregnant until they give birth. Okay, enough of poor me! It's not hard to remind myself that I am pregnant though...I can't go an hour without her kicking me. There is life in there...I am so happy whenever I can feel her. I am happy really easily...just give me chips or ice cream and I am fine. Which isn&#

Our Baby Girl's Room

The Baby room is getting more attention now. I have decorated the walls and put new bedding in the crib. I thought about painting the walls but I think it looks better with the original cream color. I really didn't want to much going on in there. She is one lucky girl to have all this attention to her room. If you didn't notice from the pictures we have decided to name her Cheryl Love Christopherson. She is named after her Grandma Christopherson that has passed away from breast cancer. She was a amazing woman and so little Cheryl has some big shoes to fill. My next project is to make some cute little dresses for her. We can't wait for her arrival. XOXO-Erin