Skip to main content

First Appt. with the Doctor!




Who knew Doctor appointments would be so great! Doctor Heath is wonderful. Probably the best one I have ever met...and I have seen my fair share of Doctor's. He retired from the Navy and just recently moved to Cedar City. Which I am so happy about. I was able to hear the heart beat, and see a picture of our baby. We did an ultrasound and found out that we now have just one baby. I know, some people were hoping for more than one...except for me...I really just want one at a time. I couldn't stop crying when I saw our baby. It was kind of surreal. The Doctor confirmed that we are about 10 weeks, and he said that everthing looks great. The placenta is in the wrong place right now, but he said it should move the more time goes by. So, yes I am definitely Pregnant. And now that I have seen our baby, I am even more excited about this, whole being pregnant thing. In just four weeks I will be back in the Doctor's office. And just ten more weeks and we will be able to tell if we are having a boy or girl. How exciting. I used to dread doctor's appointments, and now I am really excited about them.



I am now in awe of how life is created and what a miracle life really is.



XOXOXO- Erin

Comments

Joi Montrief said…
WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! I am speechless! I am amazed! That looks like a nice place to go to the doctor's! I wanna live there! LOL My guess is that you are having a girl...but I don't wanna jinx you. I love that you are going to be a mother ( I mean, technically, you already are right? ) My little sisters are so grown up...now if only I could get through my stinkin' issues and stop crying every day. hehe I should have a crazy day tomorrow...I'll let you know how it goes!
Love you babe!!!
Bonnie said…
Grandma and Grandpa Christopherson are counting the days! Remember.....you can pick out the baby's crib whenever you are ready.

Love, Joseph and Bonnie
What a cute little baby you have there. I am so excited for you guys.
Vivian Campbell said…
i didn't think you'd be showing yet. wow cool, it must feel weird though, huh. well i started a new blog. vivibelswoopy.blogspot.com but i don't really know how to use it :(
Kristy C said…
wow-thats a nice doctor's office! Glad everything looks so good!!
It really does hit you once you get that sonagram :) I too had my placenta in a weird place-it will be fine :)
Anonymous said…
Erin,
We are so happy for you! How exciting to get to experience the fun milestones in pregnancy. The miracle of life is incredible! What a special time in your life. You and Nathan will make wonderful parents! That is a great picture the doctor was able to get. It looks like you may have a very photogenic baby on your hands.:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Diaper Bag

I finally made a diaper bag for myself to replace the nasty old one I had. I am so far loving it a ton. I went from a pattern at first then scraped it and did my own design. I am happy with the result and now I am contemplating on making more and selling them. XOXO-Erin

Does anyone have a trank gun!

Sometimes I feel like a toddler, discovering my belly button for the first time. My belly button is so unrecognizable now. The only problem I am finding about being pregnant is all the body changes. I mean, weight! Being thin for 28 years then ballooning up in a matter of months has really scared me. I know, I know, everyone says that I will loose it all very quickly, but I still don't like it. At church I looked down at my feet and ankles and realized that I no longer have any ankles...they have morphed into cankles...Yuk! I was so discussed that I almost threw up. I wish I was one of those women who don't gain hardly anything and don't really look like they are pregnant until they give birth. Okay, enough of poor me! It's not hard to remind myself that I am pregnant though...I can't go an hour without her kicking me. There is life in there...I am so happy whenever I can feel her. I am happy really easily...just give me chips or ice cream and I am fine. Which isn&#

Our Baby Girl's Room

The Baby room is getting more attention now. I have decorated the walls and put new bedding in the crib. I thought about painting the walls but I think it looks better with the original cream color. I really didn't want to much going on in there. She is one lucky girl to have all this attention to her room. If you didn't notice from the pictures we have decided to name her Cheryl Love Christopherson. She is named after her Grandma Christopherson that has passed away from breast cancer. She was a amazing woman and so little Cheryl has some big shoes to fill. My next project is to make some cute little dresses for her. We can't wait for her arrival. XOXO-Erin